Network access control solutions
An 802.1x network access control (NAC) solution protects a network’s infrastructure from physical connections by unauthorised users.
NAC servers are used in NAC solutions.
We select the most appropriate NAC solution in light of both the client’s needs and good practices.
Deployment of the network access control solution is a multi-faceted process in which we:
- analyse the existing data transmission network and infrastructure;
- design the solution architecture;
- prepare plans for deployment, migration and testing;
- carry out deployment, migration and testing;
- and provide documentation for the deployed solution.
We are authorised partners of Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Cisco, and thus offer a selection of those manufacturers’ products.