An optical multiplexing solution enables the transmission of signals of varied frequencies over one single optical fibre.
This technology is used:
- for overcoming distances of up to several hundred kilometres;
- for ensuring scalability and high speeds (since optical multiplexing makes it possible to transmit the traffic of two or more optical fibres via a single fibre);
- for transmitting data with incompatible protocols over a single optical fibre (e.g., Ethernet and Fibre Channel).
In light of both the client’s needs and good practices, we’ll select the most appropriate optical multiplexing solution and:
- analyse the existing data transmission network;
- design the solution architecture;
- prepare plans for deployment, migration and testing;
- carry out deployment, migration and testing;
- and provide documentation for the deployed solution.
We’re an authorised partner of Huawei and thus offer a selection of that manufacturer’s products.
Head of Security and Networking Solutions